The excitement that stems from a new relationship can make you feel on top of the world but very often you may feel dull and bored. During such moments, if you are not strong willed you become vulnerable to cheating. Below are tips on how to rekindle the flames in your relationship and keep the emotional excitement high.
- Keep the Surprises Alive: Surprise your partner from time to time in a variety of ways. Arrive home with a small gift, cook your partner’s favorite meal or book a surprise weekend getaway. These types of surprises will keep the excitement alive and prevent you from getting stuck in a relationship rut.
- Send Romantic Text Messages: When you’re apart, send romantic text messages to one another. This can build anticipation for when you’ll see each other again. Use texting to send short messages of love, admiration, and encouragement. Don’t be afraid to send some sexy text messages to spice things up. It is a simple and easy way to keep the romance in your relationship.
- Schedule Regular Date Nights: Most couples go on dates regularly during the initial phase of their relationship. However, going out to dinner often gets traded in for sitting on the couch. As a result, the relationship can become a little dull.
- Verbalize Your Feelings: Don’t forget to use your words to express your feelings. Sometimes people forget all those mushy things they used to say to one another once the relationship matures. Say, “I love you,” often and don’t shy away from words that truly express how you feel. E.g “ I’m horny” etc
- Try Something New Together: Participating in a new activity together can keep the relationship exciting. A willingness to learn something new can help you grow together as a couple
- Establish Goals Together: Create some goals that you can work on together as a couple. It may include a financial goal, such as saving a certain amount of money for a project. Working toward your goals can help you feel like a team and gives you new things to talk about and do together.
- Discuss Your Hopes and Dreams: Discuss your dreams for the future and support one another in making those dreams a reality.
- Greet One Another with Excitement: The way you greet one another after being apart can set the tone for the rest of the day. Greet your partner at the door with a hug and a kiss and express your joy at being together again.
- Make sex frequent: Sex is important for every long and healthy relationship . It goes beyond the physical pleasure. Sex results to bonding
By Dr. Zee ( Relationship expert). Ask Dr. for free advice on how to improve upon your relationships.
© 2017, https:. All rights reserved.