These amazing quotes are a combination of various life experiences…
- The strength of the woman is like the tides of the sea. Strong to push out obstacles and determined to reach the shores ; yet tender to those that love its touch and surf it.
- Like a rose, a woman blossoms at every stage of life- beauty, strength and wisdom. It just depends on what attracts the beholder.
- A child that knows the taste of breast milk would understand the importance of a woman’s bossom.
- Listen to the advice of the elderly for the things that excite you today are among their errors of yesterday.
- “For a lay man to become king, he needs the qualities befitting of royalty. Such qualities are found in trials. So vent not when trials come your way.”
- “Be mindful of what you shout about because the echoes will surly find your ears.”
- “Children who play in the rain never catch a cold in bad weather. Give them room to be boys and tomorrow the will gladly be men.”
- “Don’t judge the thorns on the rose for this may prove that you are undeserving of it.”
- “If you must have the things you want, you must learn to offer the things you need. Make nature work for you”
- “The terror of an earth quake may scare even the Lion but wherever it runs to, it remains king of the jungle. Don’t lose focus.”
- “If you must dream, let your dream be good enough to last longer than the night. Only so will it become a reality”
- When the right foot hurts, train the left foot to kick in the direction of the right. Don’t be discouraged by the strength of the shot. Just kick”
- “The colours of love are nothing but the visualizations of the mind; for even pink could be perceived as black in the absence of light. Be sure of what you call love!”
- “Your paycheck is not a reward for the job done but a reminder of where your loyalty should be. Defend your employers at every point in time.”
- “Every strong word could be weak and powerless. It only depends on who the receiver is. Those that are wise are motivated by it but the foolish despise it.”
© 2017, Pauline Njah. All rights reserved.