Every woman desires a long, soft and healthy hair but unfortunately, only a handful of women actually bring this desire to reality. If you are interested in growing long, soft and healthy hair, our best advice to you is that you stay off over processed products and go close to natural and home made products. With home made products, you can easily adapt every ingredient to meet your specific need. Most products you buy often contain chemicals that damages the hair texture after a while.
DIY Relaxer and How to Do it.
Our DIY home made relaxer is a must try. With just a few things in your kitchen, you can bring your saloon to your home. This trick will leave your hair feeling soft and healthy because of the rich protein content and undiluted essential oils.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 egg yolk
- 4 Tbs of essential oil (any of your choice).
- 1 lemon
- vegetable oil
Steps to follow:
- Mash 1 egg yolk, ripe avocado and essential oil, and mix all ingredients to form a paste.
- Apply mixture on to dry hair from your scalp up to your strands and massage the product in your hair.
- Cover up the hair in a plastic cap (shower cap) and allow for 30mins or a 1 hour if you have very dry hair.
- Prepare your conditioner by mixing the other egg yolk, with 4 Tbs of vegetable oil and squeeze in some little amount of lemon juice. It will look like a “mayonnaise”when you are done and this will be the conditioner you will use after washing off the avocado puree you massaged in the hair.
Washing the hair
- Use any shampoo of your choice to wash the hair but avoid shampoos with a lot of sulfates because they normally cause dryness to the hair.
- Apply the conditioner you just made into the hair and leave in for another 5-10 minutes and rinse off.
- Pat dry your hair or use a blow dry on gentle heat. You hair will look and feel relaxed and ready for any style you want.
You can watch this video for more insight…
© 2017, https:. All rights reserved.