This meal is not only delicious but is very low in calorie (306 calories). It is the kind of meal that will make anyone feel full while maintain the waistline.
- 2cups cooked rice; 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil; ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper; ¼ cup sliced scallions
- ¼ cup chopped Kalamata olives (seedless olives); ¼ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ⅓ cup orange juice; 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded carrots; 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint; Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
Combine rice, chicken, carrots, scallions and olives in a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk the chicken broth, orange juice, lemon juice, mint, cilantro, oil, cinnamon, cayenne and salt and pepper to taste. This will serve as the salad dressing. Toss dressing on rice mixture.
© 2017, https:. All rights reserved.