Dandruff is not necessarily caused by dry scalp as many people believe. Rather dry scalp is the result of the underlying problem. It is very often a result of yeast infection caused by an overgrowth of yeast-like fungus called malassezia. It can also occur as a result of stress. You might be over working yourself and causing your scalp to flake out.
With just a lemon fruit for a couple of days, you can change the story of your scalp and your hair. Lemons are the nature’s wonderful gift. This amazing citrus fruit is filled with several nutrients including vitamin C, magnesium, calcium and flavonoids making it great for healthy hair, skin and body. Here is how to clean it all up feeling fresh and new. These steps will also promote hair growth.
Cut a ripe fresh juicy lemon into two pieces.
- Directly squeeze fresh lemon juice from the lemon wedge on scalp and hair.
- Massage scalp using the squeezed lemon wedge for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Allow the juice to stand on hair for 10 more minutes.
- Wash hair with a mild shampoo.
- Follow the remedy once a week.
© 2017, https:. All rights reserved.